Paul Bond Boots is the premier custom cowboy boots maker for discerning men and women. In order to achieve your desired fit and look, we need certain information from you first.
Keep in mind, your custom boots are handcrafted by our talented artisans, which means you can mix and match catalog styles, select your top height, top shape, toe, heel shape/size, leathers, colors, and can even personalize with brands, logos or initials! If you need help on leather selections, we would be more than happy to work with you on options as well as send you leather samples in order to make your selection process as simple as possible for your Paul Bond custom made boots.
Measuring Process: Learn from the Best
Watch Paul Bond illustrate the proper way to measure - just click play below!
Then, download the printable Order Form
, and print it out on legal size paper if available. You can also print the form on letter size paper, but the images will be slightly reduced. NOTE: You will need to use legal size paper of some type to trace your feet if they are size 10 or larger.
When measuring, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Measure and trace both feet as no two feet are exactly alike. If the sheet is not long or wide enough to fit your feet, please feel free to send in your own paper from home.
- If a mistake is made with your tracing, erase the incorrect line. This will help our lastmaker to accurately compare your tracings to your measurements.
- Keep your pencil at a 90-degree angle to the paper at all times when outlining your foot. Doing otherwise may result in an improper fit.
- Always have a buddy measure you as this will allow for more accurate tracings and measurements.
- Then fill in the blanks to tell us how you would like to personalize your handmade custom boots!
If you would like to design your own custom boots or have a particular design in mind, please feel free to denote this on your order form. To do this, generally describe what you would like on your custom cowboy boots or send us a picture/drawing. Once we receive your order, we can discuss specific details.
If you have any questions throughout the ordering process, please call or email
us. We are happy to supply individual leather
swatches and/or color samples for your Paul Bond Custom Boots